INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECEIVE THE COVID-19 VACCINE AT NORTON HEALTHCARE.
Recently you received an email from regarding your opportunity to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at Norton Healthcare. We are pleased to be assisting the Louisville Metro Department of Public Health & Wellness in providing the vaccine to those identified for Phase 1a.
To schedule a vaccine appointment, you must first create a MyNortonChart account.
- Go to mychart.nortonhealthcare.org and click SIGN UP NOW.
- Select SIGN UP ONLINE.
- Next you will be asked to enter information needed to create your account and also validate your identity. This is to protect you, ensuring that you are the only person creating an account for yourself.
- When you’ve completed entering this information, your account will be created.
- After your account has been created, you will receive a message within 24-48 hours asking you to schedule your vaccine appointment. It will be a message in MyNortonChart requesting you to ‘schedule a medical test’.
- Select ‘Schedule Now’ and pick a date and time that is most convenient for you to receive your vaccine.
If you have any questions or need help scheduling you can call 502-861-4499 or visit NortonHealthcare.com/COVID19 for more information.
Thank you for your efforts to care for the community and your commitment to patients.