The following applications will need to be downloaded to your mobile device from your iOS App Store/Android Google Play Store before orientation.
Manage Engine AD SelfService Plus
You will have the ability to reset your password and unlock your account via mobile device.
Duo Mobile is a Two-Factor authentication service required for remote access.
TigerConnect – Clinical Solutions
Allows you to send secure, encrypted text messages.
This app is the gateway to tools employees use daily. It offers links to see paystubs, benefits and FlexTime, as well as an organizational goal tracker, employee directory and volunteer opportunities.
This Application gives you the ability to access virtualized applications and files on My Resources/My Norton Apps.
• Apple iOS: 10, 11 and 12.
• iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and X
• All iPad models with the exception of iPad 1 and iPad 2 which are not supported
• Android: 4.4, 5.x, 6x, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x.
Securely connects your device to network so you can access email and other work resources.
Provides secure access to the Epic application via mobile phones or Android Tablets.
• Apple iOS: minimum version of iOS is 4.3.1 ◦User will get a message “Update App to ver. 4.3.1 to log in” if not at the correct level.
• Android: No minimum
Provides secure access to the Epic application via iPad Tablets.
• For Apple IPAD Tablets only