TigerConnect: (TigerText is now known as TigerConnect)
TigerText essentials allows you to communicate safely and securely with colleagues at the point of care from your smartphone/tablet, web, or Norton desktop. You can create groups on the fly to improve workflow collaboration, and see when team members have read your message. With TigerConnect, messages will never pop up on an idle screen; instead, you will receive a notification to open the TigerConnect app. Messages will be deleted automatically after four (4) days.
- Used to send clinical related information and or photos
- Messages are deleted automatically after 4 days
- User can create a group and all members added to the group will see messages sent to the group and can respond to all
- Can be used via desktop application, web, or on a smart phone/tablet
- Log in with ahsn @norton (example ahsnxxxx@norton) or full email address
- Password is your network password
- On smart phone you will be prompted to set a 4 digit PIN to secure access to messaging
Site link: https://tigerconnect.com/ – Select login
- If you need the desktop application or assistance with the process please call the Norton Healthcare Help Desk at 502-629-8911, press option 3.